martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

7.Writing about an expdition

Friday 11th May
I'm going to go on an expedition next Wednesday. We're going to stay on a mountain in the Balkans. I must take my dress, my laptop, my tent, my sleeping bag and a lot of more objects.

Wednesday 16th May
Here I am in my tent. It's cold and storm, and we're staying next to a lake in a peak in the small mountain. I'm going to walk a lot of because the way is very steep. The vegetation is very beautiful in the Balkans. We're going to swimming in the lake.

Thursday 17th May
We had a fantastic time swimming in the lake. We're playing a football and a lot of games.
We're going to walk in the mountains tomorrow. The next mountain we're up is very big but the way is slow and very long. I must take a lot of photos because the vegetation is spectacular and there are also beautiful mountains.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario