martes, 28 de octubre de 2014

WRITING: internet profile:

*

Writing Guide:

·         Task

Write your internet profile.

·         Tink and plan

*     Think of two adjectives to describe you. Generous and funny.
*     What tings do you like and dislike? I like rock and reagge music, and I don't like read.
*     How do you spend your time and your money? My time with play and mony of Barça clothes.
*     Do you want to meet boys, girls or both? What age? A lot of years.
*     What nationalities are you interested in meeting? Brazil and UK
*     What languages or other things do you want to learn? English and Russian.


·         Write

            Copy the headings from Jen's profile. Then write your profile. Use the key phrases.

·         Check

-        Capital letters                - Punctuation                                              - Word order


About Me:

 Hi, I’m Arnau and I’m from Banyoles in Catalonia. I’m funny, nice and generous and studies. I’ve got brown eyes and black hair.

Likes and dislikes:

I like rock, reggae and classical music and I like sleeping and watching TV a lot I’m also a big fan of “la que se avecina”. I love visiting a lot of countries but I don’t like reading.

My time and money:

 I spend my time with playing, studying, sports and meeting my friends and my family. I spend my money on Barça clothes, on cinema or in computer games.

Requests:

I  really  want to meet boys and girls. I’m interested in meeting people from Brazil, China, Germany, USA and UK. I want to practise my English but I’m interested in learning Russian and Chinese.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario